as required by law, we provide You with the following information concerning the treatment of Your personal data, collected via the website www.fairplasticalliance.org, and the present contact form, from now on indicated as “Site”.
Controller’s Identity and contacts
The Controller is Jugaad S.B. a r.l., with registered office in Urgnano (BG), Via Spirano 528, fiscal code and VAT Code n. 04265000168, represented by its pro tempore attorney.
To contact the Controller, You can also write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose, legal framework, and types of data collected
The gathering and processing of your basic personal data, phone and telematic contact numbers, and other data provided by the User via the “message” box are carried out in order to:
- improve contact management
- provide the services offered by the aforementioned website and/or provide services requested by the user or an answer to Her queries
- guarantee the fulfillment of managerial, administrative and technical obligations, according to the requests submitted
Personal data and any additional information provided by the User are processed according to principles of honesty, propriety, and transparency to facilitate website navigation and allow us to fulfill Your requests. The processing takes place exclusively by means of informatic tools.
Consent to the processing of personal data is optional but necessary to provide the services and, in particular, to allow the User to contact the Controller, the companies managed by the Controller or their business units. Failure to consent to data processing has, as only consequence, the impossibility to make use of the service.
Potential Recipients and Categories of Personal Data Recipients
Your basic personal data, as well as what You share via the “message” box, could be sent to:
- Internal resources reporting to the Controller, i.e. experts in the requests advanced;
- Internal resources of companies managed by the Controller (expert in the requests advanced);
- Suppliers of products or services in order to provide such services and fulfil related obligations;
- Public administrations or public offices or public authorities, because of services tied to legal obligations;
- External figures in charge of the service (e.g. computer consultants, companies specialized in software, marketing);
- Professionals potentially involved in the management of the business relationship
The Controller, based on the request received, has the faculty to transfer the User’s data to EU countries and/or to other countries outside the European Union to controlled companies. The User’s data will be processed according to principles of honesty, propriety, and transparency in a way deemed technically appropriate by the Controller or the internal resource in charge.
At any time, the User has the right to request access to her data, as well as the modification or cancellation of said data. The User also has the right to request a limitation to the processing or to oppose the processing altogether.
The User can exercise the aforementioned rights by sending an email to email@example.com.
The user also has the right to file a claim with the Control Authorities, the Garante (i.e. guarantor) of the protection of personal data (www.garanteprivacy.it) in Rome, if she believes Her rights have been violated.